Clinisys will be once again inviting our customers in Ireland to the Clinisys Customer Summit Ireland 2023 at The Aviva Stadium, Dublin on the 19th October 2023.
The event programme will consist of educational conference sessions, training, company updates and an exhibition of partner suppliers. We’re looking forward to being joined by around 100 delegates on the day.
The agenda is nearing completion with some excellent and preeminent guest speakers. Some of the highlights include:
- John Le Bon, Clinisys Senior Vice President, Global New markets Strategy – “An essential overview update from Clinisys”
- Jake Morrow, Clinisys Product Manager – “Clinisys WinPath development roadmap”
- Jake Morrow – “Demonstration – How Clinisys WinPath is meeting the Digital Pathology challenge”
- Gareth Hughes, Clinisys Head of Exemplar Customer Engagement and Development – “Meet the Clinisys support team and improvements to the Support Portal”
- Cameron Lumb, Clinisys PreSales Solution Architect – “Clinisys ICE – how Clinisys’ order communications system and diagnostic data sharing can help clinicians and patients”
- Cliodhna Byrne O’Shea, Children’s Health Ireland – “WinPath Blood Transfusion project at CHI”
- Frank Lockwood, Clinisys Domain Lead, Solutions Management – “Workshop – Clinisys WinPath Rules masterclass; best practice in writing rules”
We can’t wait to see you again!